Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

My Q & A

I got these questions from Sui's blog. I love answering these kind of questions. Happy reading, people!

1. Who is the most inspiring person for you on earth?
My Mom, of course. She always be my inspiration and my idol. I wish I can be a good mother just like my Mom one day.

2. What are your dreams that you wish would come true?
I wish I could be a writer and publish some of my writings. I wish I can be a good and inspiring teacher for my students. I wish I have a handsome husband. No kidding!

3. What is your favorite music?
Western Classical music (just like Sui), Malay traditional music, Ballad, R&B, sometimes Alternative music.

4. Do you have a husband? If not then what type would you like? 
I'm not married yet but I would love to have a handsome husband (like I mentioned above) who is caring and hunky. Haha :P

5. What are your hobbies?
Oooohh!! I love this question! I like to read novels and write novels. I love to listen to piano especially Chopin, Beethoven and Mozart. I love to collect erasers. I love to work out at the gym to keep my body fit (I'm active in practicing martial art, that's why)

Why do you Blog? 
I Blog because I want to have blogger friends and I like to post my stories in it even though not so many people read it. :)

7. Which countries would you like to visit for a holiday?
Japan - because it's the land of ANIME!
Egypt - I want to visit the pyramids

8. What types of animals do you like?
Cats and Snakes.

9. Do you love tea or coffee or both? 
I prefer tea, especially iced-tea

10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I can be both. Its depend on the situation and environment

11. What's your favorite food?
My Mom's cooking and Chicken Soup

12. Do you like candles and soaps?
I like soaps rather than candles.

Okay....I think I've answered all the questions. YAY!!

8 comments:

Parmita said...

Enjoyed reading this. Hmmm... your personality seems a bit similar to Alice. Hope that you find someone as good as Stefan. ;)
You like snakes, woah, and martial arts, cool.
It's good to know you more Feilong. Happy to visit this side of my best blog buddy. ^v^

Love ya! Take care! *Hugs* (ˆ◡ˆ)

Taqiuddin said...

Me wanna go to Japan~

Ciklong said...

Sui:

oh, really? and yeah, i'm searching for a werewolf. haha!

yep, i'm a snakes and cats lover. i practice martial art since I was small so martial art is part of my routine.

i'll post another Q & A from time to time :)

Ciklong said...

farid:

let's go Japan together! yosh!

Sagittarian said...

Hi maxlone..:)Thnak you so much sweety for visiting my blog..:) Nice knowing you..:) And I like all your answer here like Sui's , you've shared some facts about yourself, thank you..:) Describing you now, a healthy and fit young lady, a great friend of Sui..:) Thank you so much..:)

Wonderful evening..:) Keep smiling..:) Oh.. BTW, I'm Rosalinda in real..:) Nice meeting you sweety..:)Hug and kisses..:)

stuart said...

I was just drawing a snake, then came here and saw that you like snakes! Well, a spurious coincidence but it made me smile!

Ciklong said...

sagittarian:

hello rosalinda :) nice to meet you too ^^. thanks for leaving your comment here. hope we can be a good blog-buddy, like me and Sui ^^

have a nice and blessed day :)

Ciklong said...

stuart:

really? maybe you can post your drawings. haha :) i would like to see it.

i'm glad it make you smile. have a nice and blessed day, stuart!