Followers

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Note from the owner

It's been ages since I updated my last post here. I know most of my blog friends are wondering why I haven't posted anything for nearly a year. I've been busy with my daily work and I have a new job; a mother.

Yes, I am now a mother of a little tyke called Baby Muhammad. Being a mother is super cool and amazing. But there are challenges; some of them great, some of them brings me down a little bit. But that doesn't I quit writing stories.

I write a lot but never have time to post in this blog. I saved them in my laptop, so some editing when I have free time and write more when the baby is fast asleep (like right now!)

I'm trying my best to keep this blog alive again. Filled this blog with interesting stories. I tried once to write a funny story but failed. I realized that I'm more to fantasy and magic.

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for the stories to pop out in my blog. And I'm sorry for not visiting some of your blogs too.

Best wishes,
FeiLong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fei Long, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)