Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Ghost Stories #4


Year: 1995

There’s no teacher in the class so it’s heaven for some students. The boys were, of course, scampered to other classes, teasing the girls. Some of the girls sat in groups, chatting and gossiping. During that time, there were no cool electronics gadgets like nowadays. The only cool electronic gadget at that time was Game Boy but not many could afford it.

I was sitting on my desk, doing my work; Maths. There were tons of work that need to be done because I was not good in Maths at that time and Maths was my least favourite subject. I had missed 4 pages of homework in the textbook (the textbook was super thick and each page contained 50 questions) because of one reason; too lazy to do. But my Maths teacher wanted to punish to those who didn’t submit the work on the next day so that’s why I abandoned myself in my Maths world at that time.

My back was killing me as I’ve finished two pages of Maths exercise. I stood up and walked around. A group of friends asked me to play chess but I knew I will definitely lose because the one who asked me was good in chess, so I declined politely. Then, my eyes spotted something on my other friend’s desk. On her desk, there’s a piece of paper drawn with circles around it and three circles in the middle. She tried to make an Ouija Board with a piece of paper. She and her 4 friends wanted to play Spirit of the Coin.

She brushed me off as I was staring at the piece of paper, saying that only 5 people could play this game. I didn’t want to play that game in the first place so I lazily walked to my desk. I continued my work which is getting much more difficult. Because my desk is quite near to my friends who were playing Spirit of the Coin, I heard every single thing what they were discussing about. One of them wanted to know who the name of her future husband is.

One of them asked her to put her pointing finger on the coin as she cast the spell (I think she’s made it up by herself). That girl had to close her eyes and focus on her wish. I shook my head and continued my work. Suddenly, she screamed excitedly that her coin moved on its own. Everyone in that group was very delighted. Then something caught my eyes.

I peered under their desk and saw a black thing sitting under that with the one hand stretched from below and touched the coin. That’s why the coin moved. They didn’t realize about the black thing. I blinked my eyes few times but the black thing was still there. Then our gazes locked. I flinched as it put its finger to its mouth, telling me to keep quite. Then its snickered as it enjoyed playing with that group of girls.

That’s why I never played Spirit of the Coin.

7 comments:

Noblesse Key said...

oh! that seems to be intriguing...that black thing, was it a boy or a girl?

I never had such unique experience as yours...I wish I could have some, tooo..but not that scary 'cause I might pee on my pants...wahahahahaha

Ciklong said...

mr. Key:

i'm not sure whether the black thing is boy or girl because i can only see its eyes..and the eerie smile....hehe

i have lots of experience with ghosts and spirits since i was small. some of them are scary. i'll write more about ghost stories...hehe

stuart said...

What happened to the black thing when you saw it?

Ciklong said...

Stuart:

he smiled and snickered...and then he's gone. kinda scary back then..hehe

Parmita said...

Wahh! You had such interesting encounters with these...uhm...'beings of the other world'. Do you still see them Feilong?

Ciklong said...

Sui:

yup, i can still see them but not too clearly. i can feel their presence and talk to them. i can only see the figure or shadows.

have you ever encountered a ghost before?

Parmita said...

No I haven't. Basically I am the sort of person who doesn't even notice human beings forget about ghosts. :D
But I imagine numerous things. ;)