Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Yakusoku - Promise


I relate this song to Circle Quartet 14, where Alice still remember the promise made by Stefan after he moved to another place.

This video is in Japanese, so here's the translation:

In the evening small shadows dance around
I pass through the roads on my way home
That day with you and this kind of scenery
It was brought to me
A treasure for just two of us

the promise that binds my heart
is important even now
Embracing, someday may be i will meet
you and then it will be fullfilled that day
as long as i believe i'll be waiting

I wonder where you could be now
That promise i wonder if it's still in your heart
the seasons have changed, but
it doesn't change that time
I wish that it is you

even it your face fades, that promise
is in my heart even now
it burns passionately within me
our hearts are tied together
as long as i believe i'll be waiting

if i should meet you, that promise
softly i want to ask
to return to the two of us from that day
if so then one more time, another promise
make with me, as long as i believe and praying

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st one to comment!!
It's pretty tense where Stefan making Alice a stranger to him.. I feel like I want to kick his butt or something....XD I'm so addicted to Circle Quartet!!

Ciklong said...

Batrisyia:

first one for the first day of a new year. congrats! haha XD

yeah, sometimes Stefan can be pain on the butt! but he has his own romantic way. just wait cause you'll be shock, girl! ^^

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love surprises!!

Parmita said...

Aye aye ya! What a lovely song. I look forward to the day when Stefan can mend his mistakes and make Alice's heart flutter as it did in the past. He is sincere and faithful towards Alice. Such males are rare to find (but of course he is not just a regular human, he is a werewolf). My heartfelt wishes to you Feilong. I look forward to another year of our acquaintance as blog pals. See ya! :)

Parmita said...

So you have changed the look of your blog, huh. I can smell fresh air. The weather in your background looks very similar to the view outside my window. It's been raining heavily here at my place and is friggin cold. But I am loving it. That's nature's way to shower us with blessings. xD

I am currently laughing at all those people who had plans for an outdoor picnic. :vD That's so mean of me. xP

Sagittarian said...

Happy New year!! :) I was blessed to find your great blog, very inspiring and your recent post was lovely, I can relate with all your words here. What a lovely song you have here!! :)Thanks for sharing!! :) Am new follower..:) God bless us all..:)

Ciklong said...

sui: yep, gotta change for the New Year's fresh air. haha! it's raining heavily here.

about Stefan...hmm...i think Alice didn't realize something about him. but that will remain secret until all the unknown is reveal. hehehe :D

sagittarian: thanks for commenting here. i'll follow your blog :)

PC1667 said...

Hm I think I've heard this song somewhere. It's so cute. Is it in an anime? :)