Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Just For Fun 2

Another question and answers from me. If you feel like answering these questions too, don't hesitate to copy and paste them in your blog.


1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I fell down as I ran back home from school.


2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
My 'Hall of Fame'


3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
Sometimes I talk in my sleep. But I don't snore or grind my teeth.


4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Classic, Japanese Song, Alternative, RnB


5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
Yes. Early in the morning. 6.00 am


6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Publish my story :)


7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My old cat. She died 6 years ago :(


8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?
My mechanical pencil from Japan - given by my cousin.


9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
149cm - maybe 4ft 12


10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Nope


There will be more, I promise.


I'll post my story next week. Got tons of work to do before the school break!

4 comments:

Sagittarian said...

Hi Maxlone..:) Nice knowing more about you, I wish you can publish your story soon..:) Passing by..:) Keep smiling..:)

Inspector Saahab said...

talk in your sleep ? woooo
haha
interesting facts :)
you seem want to publish your story more than anything. good luck then :)

wait, what do you mean by publish it? in term of what? hard copy or on blogger?

Parmita said...

Publish your book? I want that too. Hardcover hopefully.

You enjoy these Q&A sessions don't you? If you want, I can give you links to the posts where I was tagged with questions. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate but I would love to share those questions with you.

Take care! ^u^

Ciklong said...

thanks for commenting you guys!

i'm sorry for not being here for a long time. i got problem in getting the 'nice' Internet line.

well, i really, really wanted to finish the Circle Quartet story. then i'll think of publish it - hard cover hopefully. hehe :)

i'm on holiday now! woooot!! ten days of school break, it's HEAVEN!!

have a nice day for all of you. love you :)