Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Sunday: 13 Zulhijjah 1436

It's the first day of school after we're having a nice 10-day break plus Eid Adha. Everyone was still in holiday mood. Especially those who are not sitting for the big exams.

I arrived late at school due to lots of cars on the road. It's hard to overtook the cars in front of me. But still managed to arrive before 8.

And we have an assembly with the new Principal. I know everyone hate assembly especially in the evening where we (the teachers) need to go home and rest. But it's only twice a month so I consider it as OK.

I have to go through the storm on my way back home. I never drive 60km/h and it's like very tiring day for me. It's raining cats and dogs and I couldn't see the view clearly. I think I need to change the wipers. I can't even see a thing! But I managed to overtook a lorry (and I'm risking myself) and phew! it's better than crawling behind it.

Safely arrived home at 6.45. Muhammad was waiting for me in the living room with his Atok. He's already took his shower and tried to tell me about the heavy rain in his own language. I somehow can understand a little bit. Haha!

We went to bed earlier than usual. He knew that I was tired and he didn't want to burden me with his daily activities (making a mess and throwing his books on the floor just for fun).

Thank you, Muhammad! Mmuuaahss!!

I read the fifth book of Princess Diaries: Princess in Pink. Now enjoying the Princess Diaries. Very funny book even though sometimes I think Mia can be a little bit annoying.

No comments: