Followers

Monday 21 November 2011

School Holiday in the Rain

Salam...

This is the most I-can't-wait-for day. School Holiday! Yay! Yay!

This year, I don't have to standby for the SPM Battlers in the hostel (being a warden is really, really tough). It's raining since yesterday and I have to hang my damp clothes in the house. My other housemate already went back the day before yesterday so it's only me and my other, other housemate are left.

I left the school this morning while the rain was pouring down heavily. I need to drive carefully, no, extra careful! The road is like only GOD knows!

So, here I am, sitting on the carpet with my Pyoro (my laptop's name). I still need to squeeze some of the ideas from the brain to continue writing the next chapter of my Circle Quartet series.

I was planning to go to the KB Mall yesterday but have to postpone because of the rain. I need to cover myself with blanket and drink hot chocolate!

2 comments:

PC1667 said...

What a cute name your lappy has! Bytheway why Pyoro?

Ciklong said...

pc1667:

haha! it's name that i picked from Vandread anime. the robot is cute but nasty.