Followers

Sunday 25 December 2011

Ghost Story #1

Warning: This is the true story based on my experience. If you think that this story is a bull, then don't read.

I will tell you my experience with ghosts. Let me start from the year 1990.

I was in pre-school and playing house or dolls or 'masak-masak' (cooking) were my favourites. I always played these games in my pre-school during break. But I preferred playing my cousins more. I wasn't a talkative person back then so I didn't talk much in school.

It was school holiday break. Normally, during school break seasons, I went back to my hometown, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. It was a small village where my relatives from my Mom's side live.

I used to play 'masak-masak' under the house. You see, the houses were built higher to prevent from flood. Monsoon always hit here from November until January, where the long school break season started. Since it wasn't raining on that day, my female cousins and I decided to play 'masak-masak'.

There were chickens' den under the house too so sometimes we pretended to be chicken seller. I never even bothered about the number of pillars under the house. Because of my short figure, I could walk or run easily under the house. Suddenly, I felt something funny as I passed through the third pillar from the left. But I ignored the feeling and continue playing with my cousins.

That night, my late grandmother's brother, Tok Ayah, stopped by just to have a chat with my Dad and Ayah Long (my Uncle). They talked outside of the house near the stairs. I was playing at the veranda with my little brother. Suddenly, Tok Ayah told Dad and Ayah Long to go inside the house immediately. I too, have been ordered to take my little brother inside. Dad didn't say a word when I asked him why.

Next day, I heard from my cousin that there's something under the house, hugging the pillar. The third pillar from the left. I stared at the pillar that evening but there's nothing there. But that night, I took a peep from the stairs. There, I saw a black figure like an orang utan, hugging the pillar with chains wrapped on his body and neck. It growled as our gazes locked. Then everything went black.

15 comments:

Mat Salah said...

sometimes, i do want to feel that kind of experience once a life, but i never get a chance... hahahahaha

but if i have to meet them... pleaseeeee i dont wanna be alone. .. takotttt~...

people say we'll meet them once a life, it's true?

Ciklong said...

mr tapah: i don't know about the saying but tak semestinya kita akan jumpa benda tu. it depends.

takkan kat kopu tak pernah jumpa??

Mat Salah said...

xpenah jumpa pun even kat kopu... hahaha... bernasib baik kot...

Ciklong said...

kat kopu tu ada byk especially dekat lab lama. huhu

Mat Salah said...

ooo.. talking about lab lama... ktorg x penah naik pun kat area atas tu...

Ciklong said...

ye ke?? tcer selalu je terserempak with them time halau budak2 balik prep :)

Taqiuddin said...

unfortunately, I never got that kind of experience -__-"

Ciklong said...

haha!! it depends on people la. the next story will be updated soon. hehe

Inspector Saahab said...

cool gila teacher when you said,

selalu je terserempaK. HAHAHA


BY THE WAY PEOPLE :

THIS ANOTHER GOOD BLOG, STARTED WRITING STORIES. I DONT KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT SHE IS DAMN GOOD

http://whatyoudontalreadyknow.blogspot.com/

feel free to visit it.

Parmita said...

I found your narration quite comic until I came to the second last line. This part from "chains wrapped on his body and neck. It growled as our gazes locked. Then everything went black", is spooky. It must be the spirit of a mammal which died probably due to torture by humans. It came back to take revenge. Yikes!

stuart said...

Good ghost story. I enjoyed reading this. I've come across a few other 'ape' or 'monkey' type hauntings. Spookily I was reading about some last night. Hopefully mthere will be other ghost stories to come? Would love to hear some more.

Ciklong said...

chakir: thanks! i'll check her blog out.

haha! i have lots of experience bumping into ghosts and spirits


sui: comic? haha! it was spooky at that time. and you know what, the ghost is still there!

stuart: thanks for commenting here. this is my true experience and i'm going to write more. there will be other ghost stories from my cousins and i'm going to write it here.

i always visit your blog and read your posts but i don't know what to comment. i'm sorry >.<

amira said...

i dont read.

but i'll bookmark this and read it tommorow. im scared :&

Ciklong said...

amira: haha! take your time :)

Ra said...

OH.MY.GOD.I think i can't sleep alone today,uh so scary ;^;