Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Tagging Time!

Yeah! Tagging season. Thank you Sui for tagging me. I'm so delighted to answer you questions! Oh, here are the rules!

Link back the blogger who tagged you.
You must post the rules.
Answer the questions given by the person tagged you.
Tag eleven new bloggers.
Set eleven new questions for the bloggers tagged by you.
Inform them about the tag.

These are my questions that I need to answer :)

1.      Do you enjoy being tagged or is it annoying?
I really enjoy being tagged. Haha!

2.      What does hardship mean to you?
Hardship means challenge!

3.      Is it reasonable to be judgemental?
I think it depends on the situation.

4.      Would you be friends with a person who disagrees with your opinions and beliefs but doesn’t mind hanging out with you?
Yeah. I be-friend with all kind of people, except the evil ones.

5.      What are the actions that make you believe that you are treasured by a certain person?
That person shows that he/she accept me as I am.

6.      What do you prefer to do in your free time?
Writing my novel.

7.      What is it that cheers you after a day of hardwork?
Food!

8.      When is your birthday?
20 October

9.      What do you think of the current state of the world?
More people are living misreably.

10.  You had been saving money to buy an item that you had been eyeing for days. How would you feel when you finally buy that item and found it to be a defective piece?
OHH! Frustrated! I’ll lose my appetite for 5 days in a row!

11.  As far as you have come to know about me, what kind of person do you preceive me to be?
Be who you are!

Okay, my turn to ask the questions!

Do you get scared in the dark?
Who is the last person make you cry?
What’s you worst fear?
What kind of hair/eyes colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Where can you see yourself proposing/being proposed to at?
Do you prefer coffee or energy drink?
What is your favourite pizza topping?
 If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
What was the most meaningful gift you ever received?
Do you have crush?
Your favourite clothing brand?



You've been tagged!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple superb questionnaire.IT Proposals

Parmita said...

Thank you for doing this post Fei! :)
Great answers, very straightforward and very 'you'. ;D
Enjoy your day! :)

Ciklong said...

Lisa: thanks :)

Sui: I manage to answer the questions during free time. i love being tagged, ya know...haha XD

Noblesse Key said...

Food cheers me on every second of the day. I'm a pig!

Thank you for tagging, I'll give my answers ASAP!